Prenatal Pilates Doula
LEARN FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR OWN HOME AND ACCORDING TO YOUR SCHEDULE
- No travel costs, no canceling clients or missing work and no cramming tons of information into your mind and body over a couple days.
- Learning online allows you to absorb the material at a more natural, sustainable and productive rate for retention and understanding.
- You will also have a longer period of access to me and other students for in-depth discussion, well-formulated questions, answers and clarifications.
LEARN THE WAY YOU DO BEST
- The course is multimedia and the material is learned through video, audio (live and recorded lecture and Q&A calls) and written transcripts and PDF outlines and worksheets.
- There will be 1 live Q&A call per week (the time of this call will be determined by the participants in the course). Each call will be 1 - 1.5 hours long.
LEARNING OVER TIME
- All the modules and lessons will be taught over a 4-week period with me, Leah Stewart, there to teach and guide you for the entire duration.
- After the initial 4-week course period, you will have indefinite access to all the course material. FOREVER.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
Watch, read, ask, learn
- The course will require 3 - 5 hours of active participation per week.
- Follow the weekly schedule of module completion throughout the duration of the course.
- Participate in the weekly LIVE Q&A call or listen to the LIVE call recordings.
- We'll have one week for "catching-up", just in case you need some extra time as life is busy, and a little extra time is always a good thing.
Fill out each week's short survey
- I'll be using these surveys to answer questions and to address particular topics in the Q&A calls as well as in the Facebook group page.
- These surveys are used to keep our calls and discussions organized and productive.
Complete the assessment and exam and return it on the appointed due date
- The assessment for this program focuses on your practical implementation of the material learned through case study analysis and session and program design.
Stay in touch
- Once you complete the program, you are a part of the LiveLife Pilates Academy community of graduates, and you are always welcome to get in touch with myself or other graduates with questions, concerns or just to let us know how teaching prenatal clients is going.